At Systems Perspectives, we are committed to supporting our clients as they navigate the dynamic complexities of today’s work environments. With our systemic approach to coaching leaders, your organization will increase its collective ability to:
- Understand and adapt mental models in response to specific leadership challenges
- Discern the difference between a symptom and a problem, and act accordingly
- Anticipate unintended consequences of decisions and actions
- See yourself as a part of the system, acting in it (rather than apart from the system, acting on it.)
- Recognize past patterns and harvest learning from them to create the desired future.
Our unique method of coaching both individuals and leadership teams is steeped in the framing question- “What is the relationship between transformation and the ability of the system to see itself?”